29 December 2010

Christmas Eve at the Packards

It took me awhile to get the pictures up here, but here you go. We spent Christmas Eve at the Packards and had fun. We ate Zuppa Toscana and Creamy Sweet Potato Soup, reenacted the story of Jesus' birth, and the kids opened their new pajamas. Enjoy the pictures.



The Angel.


Mary.


Juice-stained Joseph.


Pantsless wonder (note: NOT part of the original nativity).


The donkey.


Proud parents with baby Jesus.


Homemade pajamas by Michelle.










Nothing complete without Jaime getting in to something, remember? Santa's cookies were on a low table and were tampered with pretty quick; luckily it was after the kids went to bed.

4 comments:

James said...

Yay! What a great Christmas. We're so sad we couldn't be closer to share a few moments with you.

Liz said...

I'm glad you had such a great evening together! I really like that donkey. :) And Jackson is SO CUTE! It is about time for me to come meet him.

Michelle Packard said...

I agree Liz...you are welcome at your soonest convenience!

Heather said...

Oh my crap you guys are cute. That baby looks just like you Michelle, except he is chunky. Yeah!