03 September 2009

Petersen Family Tradition

I'm sure that Heather's already spoken of this to some of you, but I also wanted to share it.

One of my fondest memories as a child watch watching XMen The Animated Series. I read the comics. I studied the characters. It was awesome. The children and I, about 2 months ago, started reliving my childhood through the cartoon again. Every morning, usually when Heather is asleep, we watch one episode. On Saturdays we get three. Woohoo! There were 5 seasons that originally aired. I was able to download all five seasons onto DVD. We are now watching them in better picture than I even remember.

In honor of this momentous occasion and tradition, I bring you the XMen (and all other superheros and villains which Marvel created) I'm curious...How many can you name?



3 comments:

Mom said...

Joe, I'm baffled. Have no clue! But glad you are enjoying this family time together.

Justin said...

Too bad Marvel is selling out to Disney!

Michelle Packard said...

I think I see the Hulk in that picture...the real question is how many can you name?