21 July 2009

Ummm...Hi

So, I totally loved seeing everyone. It was a fun reunion. Thanks for all your work Heather and Joe. We loved being in your home. We are hanging out at James and Liz's. Our car is having issues...I know, surprise surprise. We have all sorts of warning lights going off and our transmission is having difficulty transitioning. Say a little prayer for us. At least we get to hang out with the family for a while longer...something good in everything. Liz, James and I had a super work out this morning...gotta love it! Jodi I hope your feeling better. We will be keeping you in our prayers. Justin I hope the test went well and that you are not to lonely with out your sweet wife. Heather, I just hope you get lots of sleep and all the cereal you could every want. Joe good luck with the software. Marquie your picture gallery is awesome...see you soon. James and Liz your house is awesome, good luck with all your projects. Mom and Dad I hope you have a fun trip this weekend...Don't get to hot...and oh yes I'm so excited to have you visit...I hope I make it home for it! Love you all!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Nice to hear from you Michelle. Hope you get home okay, also.

James said...

We love love loved having you here for those 16 hours! Drive safe!