06 July 2009

long overdue silly update. :)

and girls camp was lots of fun, and school is out, no big news. i'm sorry i've completely and utterly failed in my blogging duties.
Being a YCL was good. I didn't want to go to camp, of course, that's how I am. But of course, I got there, absolutely loved it. I said if I liked it this year I would do my best to go next year, so hopefully i'll be able to go next year. I got to be over a group of 2nd years (8 of them)....yeah....they were an interesting bunch all together. One of the stake leaders called them the group of Princesses. sheesh. anyways. I was over them with Nina and Naomi from our ward. They are from Ethiopia. Freakin' cool. I was really worried and thought I would have to run it, but I learned a lot about them. It was so much fun working with them. no pictures from camp..sorry.
The last day of school(well, week really) we did nothing. basically. nothing. all. week. but ya know, whatever. I ran around school the last day and blew up balloons and yeah. had fun. took lots of pictures. cuz that's how i am. that's what the 2 pics of me and other people are. :)
and Mom and I (and Dad a little) have been doing puzzles.... I did a 500 piece one. It was missing a few pieces. Then we did a 750 piece with allll the pieces there...now, welll...we are working on a 1000 piece of some canyon. sheesh it's annoying.
and a quote:
"That 500 piece puzzle was like, 1/2 the size of the one we are doing now... (1000 pieces)"
DUH!!!!!! Luckily, though... I caught myself before I said it unawares of what i was saying. :)
and that's the end and there are pictures of our these here our puzzles:

2 comments:

James said...

puzzles? in the summer? lame . . .

Glad you've had fun other times, though!

Marquie said...

hahaha...yeah...1000 piece puzzles... :D