09 July 2009

Soap

Yes, I know a silly title. I have discovered a wonderful soap. In our current financial situation we have had to learn to be a bit more frugal. I finally ran out of laundry soap and could not justify going the hour to costco for it. Neither did I have $25 to buy it. We went to Wally world in search of an alternative. Suprise for us, our alternative was only $5 for a very large box. We have learned we can use only 1/4 of the amount we used to use and our clothes smell better. I don't even have to use bleach on my towels anymore. What is it you ask? Dad, you will appreciate this the most. Arm and Hammer baking soda luandry soap. Yep, that's it and it's wonderful. Happy laundry to you all!

2 comments:

James said...

hmmm, we may have to try that . . .

Heather said...

You can try it while you are here!