08 May 2009

update silllies

Well, I don't have much of an update. Mom already told you the choir concert is sunday. We are cool. :) The musical is coming along nicely. i need to memorize my lines, and we learned the "off to see the wizard" dance today. it's super fun! :) I got a letter from Sound of America today because I was in allstate, inviting me to send in an application for a national choir to tour Europe this summer.... it's $5000.... mhm. what else what else? Mother's Day is Sunday. Heather's gonna come visit soon! School will be over in June! and i looked cute today. :) I wore my bright orange and yellow scarf i got in Taiwan. (atleast i think that's where i got it...?)
yep ok. i don't really have any pictures. they are blurry. but here is one. i took it last week i think? or the beginning of this week. i love you all!! Congratulations, James!!! :D What are the details on this job? I don't know anything about it!

No comments: