24 May 2009

Anyone there?

Working on family reunion stuff. Right now I have cost as follows (these are done as heads of households)

Joe - $83
Bryce - $75
James - $79
Justin - $31
Dad - $55

These prices include food, waterpark, and babysitting if you have children. This does not include the adult dinner. I think we will eat on the square in Woodstock. I will pick up menus this week from three different places and give you a generic price range. I think we will just have everyone pay for themselves for this. If appetizers are ordered, we can figure this in later. There is an old courthouse grill, French bistro, and an Italian place. All are nice places. I figure after dinner we can walk around the square some, depending on weather. I spoke with our babysitters today and they are still available. If you would like a specific break down of your cost, please let me know! We do have a friend that is an excellant photographer. Would anyone be interested in family photos? He could do whole family, individual family, and any other things you could think of. He would just put it on a cd for you and you can print whatever you would like. I don't know the cost, as I have not spoken with him yet, but I don't think it would be more than $10 a family. I also don't know where to fit this in, but we will make it work. I would want to do them in the morning, since it will be rediculously hot outside. Let me know!

7 comments:

James said...

Looks good to me!

Mom said...

Good price! I vote definitely family pictures. Heather and I talked this morning. How about we wear red white and blue--any shade. Do you all think that will work?

Dad said...

Don't forget to plan for the cookie bar!!!!

Heather said...

NO COOKIE BAR! YEP, ALREADY HAVE ALTERNATIVES IN MIND! DON"T WORRY DAD, YOU'LL BE O.K. IF YOU NEED IT REALLY BADLY, WE CAN JUST POUR A LITTLE SUGAR IN.

James said...

My red will be pink . . .

:)

Justin said...

I like pink too!

Dad said...

Cookie bar, me still want! Where is Wal-Mart?