09 May 2009

I'm good!

I'm four months along and feeling pretty good.  My first trimester I was really tired all of the time, but most of that is gone now.  Now, I am hungry all of the time!  It's quite annoying actually.  I have to bring snacks where ever I go or I'll be sorry (and so will Justin).  I get stomach aches and headaches more than I used to, but I wouldn't say those are too bad (yay for drugs and tums!).  One thing that is really odd is that my right hip has started hurting like no other.  After talking about it with Justin, he brought to my attention that it's the same joint that got dislocated when I was run over as a kid.  So, maybe my past injury is acting up now that my body is changing?  I don't know.  We're going to take a visit to uncle Roger and see what he can figure out.

It's quite strange to see myself growing a bigger belly than I have ever had, and it's weird to step on the scale and know that weight gain is healthy. Hmmm...

2 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks for the update. What are you guys doing? Back in school again, I presume. So nice to hear from you!

Marquie said...

Yaaay! :)