21 May 2009

Family reunion

Sorry to be so slow with this. Here is a tentative schedule.

Friday July 17

8-10 guys shooting
9-11 park and tennis (guys can join when they are done)
Lunch/naps
Afternoon will be free time but we will have things set up to decorate t-shirts. Everyone bring your own shirt.
Dinner will be at a park in Woodstock
5:30-you are tired water park ($5 adult; $4 ages 4-17) park closes at 8.

Saturday July 18
9-11ish Scavenger hunt at conservation area (this will be done as individual families).
Lunch/naps (Ladies will go out during this time. Probably manicure/pedicure thing here in town).
Afternoon We will have the pool and water slide set up for adults and kids. (Water slide max is 250 lbs) I expect all who fit in this category to be on it at least once.
Dinner This will be the adult dinner. Where we eat depends on how much you want to spend. Please give me an idea so I can find the best place. We do have babysitters already. We have 10 kids, so suggestions for how much to pay would be acceptable.
I am still planning weather alternatives, but we hope we won't have to do that! I was hoping we could sing James' super cool song in church on Sunday, but won't force the issue. You are welcome at anytime. I do have other guests coming the Wednesday after the reunion, but am free before! Hope this works for everyone. Can't wait to see you all!

4 comments:

Liz said...

I paid $20 per hour last time. I think it came out to about $50 or $60 I can't remember. I calculate as 3 young babysitters at $6 each or two older babysitters at $10 each but that is the going rate here.

How is the cost working and how much are we looking at? Then I can tell you how much I want to spend on dinner. :)

Mom said...

Thanks for the update, Heather! Good job! Sounds like fun!

James said...

Sounds fun to me! Looks like Liz said plenty about all the details. We're excited!

Jodi said...

Sounds super fun! I would love to go to Maggianos, but I just checked how close it is to harvard and it's and hour and a half away....yikes!