14 September 2015

Snapshot Sunday . . . ish

I'm a little slow, but better late than never!


We decided to get more chickens to either add to our flock or replace our current hens who aren't laying very well. 
Right after we made that decision and started planning and preparing Hyrum broke the window.  Fortunately, I was able to keep it together and not yell at anyone.  Score for me!!!  Fortunately, it is double paned, so we still had a pane of glass.  
We were victorious and finished the tractor and got the chickens.  They are so cute!!

Simon loves the garden.  Mostly he loves picking tomatoes.  


I finally took a few soccer pictures.  Cell phone pictures from a distance aren't great, but Joshua is having a great season!

I love watching him throw the ball in.  He is one strong kid!

Poor Simon had a rough week, but he is doing much better now.  

Ok, I'm off to get feed for the animals.  Always busy!  It is crazy to think that the most of the pigs will be gone soon.  It will be nice to see the fruit of our labors!  Have a great week!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Never a dull moment at the Hutchings' house! When I see those photos of Simon, it's so hard to believe he can be that big. I think Hyrum should be that big.

Dad said...

What a wonderful slice of Hutchings Family history in Illinois.