05 September 2015

Grandpa and Grandma This Week

As I sit here this morning and see all of the wonderful pictures and enjoy them so much I felt mom and I should be more involved with this and share what is going on with us.  We feel so involved with the texting that we don't get around to the blog, but since we enjoy it we feel...  Oh well, you get the picture.  So here are some pictures from the last few weeks, or is it months...

As I went through my pictures I found that mostly what I have are graduation pictures, so, that is what we are posting. 

After the ceremony.

What boy doesn't love to play in water. 
 
Isn't there a song about sisters?

The one ready to have this done and get back to the water. 

HFAC and "Y" Mountain.  Graduation day is so wonderful. 


1 comment:

Liz said...

I love the pictures. I feel like I get updates on multiple people through your eyes. It is great!