11 September 2015

Photo Friday

At the Relief Society retreat with some friends. It was at Heber Valley Camp in Utah.
As soon as I came back I called Mom to discuss it as a possible reunion location.
It was so cool! And so affordable, and could accommodate numbers such as ours :).

My three trouble makers spending a sweet moment with each other.

My sister and her husband with their arms around their son who was about to get baptized.
Deployment, diagnosis on the autism spectrum, and adoption are all part of their story,
which made for am emotional affair watching this little boy get baptized by his dad.

We took the girls to Temple Square on Labor Day.

Most afternoons our living room sees this scene. We are the home on the block that
attracts kids. I wanted to take a picture of the dance party, but Jaime hurt her leg right
as I took the picture and changed the feel :). But I wanted to show how Vida was quietly
 reading a book while everyone danced and was crazy together. She likes her quiet time.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Fun times! Did Jodi just recommend camping for the reunion. I am glad I was sitting down for that. ;)

Jodi said...

I didn't mention that it has heated cabins, and full bathrooms WITH showers!

Joseph Petersen said...

I thought reunion s were to be in Illinois?

Liz said...

Ahhh. . . now I see. That makes much more sense. ;)

Lynne said...

I have checked out the website. Mostly it's only available on weekends--Friday night and Saturday day. Most of the weeks in the summer are reserved for girls camps. So, it may or may not work for us.

Jodi said...

Joe, I should have clarified - I know the 2016 reunion is at James' house, I was talking about the 2018 reunion.