04 September 2015

Photo Friday

Most of our lives is spent in school or at soccer, but I forgot my phone at the game this week, so I promise to do better next week.  There are six games next week, so I should be able to get something!  But our highlight this week were the snakes, so here are some fun pics from that.





Michael was very proud that he got to be a helper.  They held the big snake and helped the little kids get to hold her.


Joshua was learning to make pancakes this week. Other than the mixup of baking powered and corn starch he did great.  So, I let him do it again.  The second time was much better.  He was even confident enough to try shapes.  He made this shape which is 'rocket' a character in Little Einsteins.  If you haven't watched the show it is charming and great for younger kids.  Hyrum loves it and it is on Netflix!


I look forward to pictures and updates from everyone else!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Kids are so trusting and brave....snakes. Yuck!

Dad said...

A great weekly review. I love the pictures!