01 March 2015

Snapshot Sunday

I'm sorry I haven't posted much, but I just haven't taken very many pictures.  I'll work on that.  I posted most of these on Instagram and Facebook, but for those who don't see those.  :)  I hope everyone is well and warmer than we are!

Playing with sand and water while Joshua competed in a geography bowl.  Joshua was putting his good memory to use.  

Proving that kids can do anything they put their minds to.  Who knew that raisins were worth all that trouble.  

Gotta love cuddle time.  Especially when it is so stinking cold out!  

But not cold enough for Hyrum to not want to go outside.  Why he likes Simon's coat I will never understand, but the hat is my favorite.  You just can't keep little kids inside forever no matter how big the play space is!

3 comments:

Dad said...

Wonderful pictures! Thank you for sharing.

Jodi said...

Impressive, Hyrum!

Lynne said...

Thanks for taking some photos. I Love them all!