26 March 2015

Family Photos

Grandma and Grandpa Workman called me and asked me to dish out as many portrait pictures of y'all that I had (most recent ones, of course). She's trying to update her grandkid photo wall. So I sold you all out and gave her everything I had :). Here are the ones I turned over, for your knowledge (and I know ours is the ONLY one that isn't portrait, okay, boo.)







By the way, I love that I was the go-to for obtaining these pictures. Thank you for letting me be your photographer, take your pictures and share the beauty of these memories with you.
Also, this is a public notice to those of you whose photos I provided are out-of-date and/or are missing new family members. If you would like Grandma & Grandpa's photo wall to be accurate, please provide a portrait photo of your family to them.

Love you. And your beautiful faces.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Jodi, you are AWESOME!!!!!

Liz said...

What beautiful families! I love you all!

Jodi said...

Also, can I do one for each family next family reunion? I loved that, but didn't get all of the families this last time.

What we did for ours worked great, too. I set up the shot and had Marquie snap it for us.