14 March 2015

Snapshot Saturday

We had a lot of fun in Virginia with mom and dad.  I even took a few pictures.  :)

We stopped by the DC temple on the way to visit Sarah Johnson Mueller.  Yes, the deliverer of the address.  The boys thought it was awesome to have a face to put with the name in the story.  

We drove into the zoo, but had to drive by the monuments just for fun.  

At the zoo we borrowed mom's little monkey backpack for Hyrum.  It was FABULOUS!  I just followed Hyrum around, so he had fun and freedom, but I didn't have to worry about losing him.

There were quite a few lions.  They were pretty awesome!  The warm weather made this a fun trip because we weren't freezing, and the animals weren't hiding!  

Hyrum loved the entire zoo!

The panda's were wonderful.  This little guy had fun playing with that pot.  Adorable!  

Hyrum loved the fake animals as well as the real ones.  He kept asking the animals to come play with him and these ones actually did.  ;)  He may have told the big Ape that he was on time out at one point because he sat and folded his arms.  It was adorable!  

Lots of fun playing on the statues!


The boys loved that the animals could roam freely in the Amazon.  This spoonbill was quite friendly!

Hyrum loved pushing Simon around on this little car.  They had a lot of fun together!  
 After our fun in Virginia we came home to wonderful weather!  Yippee!  And then we had a really fun Pi Party!  I know I am a super nerd, but I just can't help it.  I love sharing my knowledge with young minds.  I didn't take many pictures because I was running it, but here is a fun picture of the pie after the kids had at it.  :)


Hyrum loves this weather and playing outside.  I took one pictures and then he proceeded to move around the swings telling me to take more pictures.  :)


It is hard to take a picture when he is running up and down the slide.  

It was a great week, and the weather promises to stay nice! I hope you are all having a great week!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

We so enjoyed having you. Thanks for coming!

Jodi said...

Wish we could have spent time with you in Virginia! It looks like you've had lots of fun, though. The pies look lovely.