05 December 2014

Photo Friday

I vowed to take photos of the older girls this week, so I held the phone up to
them selfie-style and got this. Made me a little scared for the future :)
Those are tears from a flick on the cheek after she bit me. The biting
had gotten out-of-control; she'd hurt each of us dearly. So we are finally
doing something about it. My relationship with her has greatly improved!
Bottles are going over so much better! Hallelujah!
Bryce and one of his guys installing our new can lights in the living room! 
Finally got this up after Jaime came home in tears when all of
her classmates excitedly told the teacher about their Christmas
trees and she couldn't because ours wasn't up yet. 
Justin sanding the dining room wall.
Two coats of white paint on the cupboards. Also, the new wall color!

Also, do we like the photo Friday thing?

2 comments:

Lynne said...

YES!!!!! We like the photo Friday thing. I wish we all were as reliable about it as you are. I really miss when you don't post!

Your kitchen color is lovely! So bright and light! Are you happy with it? You guys are really moving along.

Hurrah. Can't wait to see those cement counter tops! You should be so proud of your work!

Dad said...

I am so excited for you!!