20 December 2014

Snapshot Saturday

Here are some fun pics for the week.  I have to admit that I had titled this Photo Friday until James reminded me that it is Saturday.  I really am losing my mind!

I just had to take a picture of all of his friends that he sleeps with- there are at least 5 animals in there.  He cannot go to bed without them.  

Hyrum took this fun pic of us doing school time together.  

Hyrum has this dinosaur book that has a 'dinosaur song' in it and every time we get to it he has to go and 'play' it on the piano.  It is super cute!  Simon wanted to watch him.  

Simon loves this ball, and it will entertain him long enough for me to run a mile or two!  It makes everyone happy!

And Hyrum will read about Bambi or the 'deer' while I run.  What a cutie!  

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Such cute boys! I recognize some of those stuffed animals. Do you have to travel with all of them?

Jodi said...

Cute kids. Way to go Liz! No idea how you find/make the time to exercise. You're awesome.

Liz said...

Mom - He can take one with him!
Jodi - The time changes everyday. Sometimes I fit it in right before lunch, sometimes after they are in bed. I only get about 15 - 20 minutes, but I'll take what I can get now!