12 December 2014

Photo Friday

I have just a few minutes before date night, but I wanted to post this, so mom doesn't come after me.  ;)  These past couple of weeks have consisted of me doing research about cars and trying to find the best fit for our family.  So, it has been crazy, but it is over.  Yea!!!

I know this picture just looks like something the boys took, but there was a story I just had to share.  We were sitting downstairs doing school and Hyrum ran upstairs, grabbed  stool, threw it down the stairs and then flipped it up and down all around the room.  He wouldn't even stop for a picture.  I don't know what was so exciting about it, but he thought it was pretty funny, and it was funny to watch.  I am glad those are study stools!

Simon has upgraded to the high chair.  I just have to say again how much I love this high chair!  He had fun picking at some cheerios.  Hyrum is not a fan of losing his seat, but he learned that he doesn't fit.  He may have learned this lesson the hard way.  :)  But he has fun putting stuffed animals in the seat, so at least he gets to enjoy it a little longer.  

And this is why we started our car search.  For going to church this isn't so bad, but I couldn't ask Michael to sit like that for a 20 hour drive to Utah.  It just didn't seem right.  :)

And there she is.  After researching, test driving, running around the countryside and more, we are done!  We will sell our car tonight to a daughter of a friend and be all done.  I am sad to see my baby go.  She has been a good car, and I love her, but I will suck it up and enjoy our new car even if it is a mini-van.  :)  

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Thank you Liz. It has been so fun to see more blogs this week. Nice new mini van! Thanks for sharing your life.