11 October 2014

The Many Faces of Hyrum

Hyrum thinks my phone was created to take pictures of him.  He may have missed my phone more than I did, so there are plenty of pics of him this week!


Salad spinners have to make some of the best toys!


Funny face on the way to the zoo.

Zoos are great!  He got to see some of the animals we read about!

I think he is pointing at a giraffe?

Yummy waffles! 
Playing at the soccer field is becoming the norm around here
Speaking of soccer, in an amazing turn of events both Michael and Joshua will be playing in the championship game tonight!  We are playing for the Costa Catholic Academy who welcomes homeschoolers, so we really like them.  They have two teams and BOTH teams will be playing tonight, so regardless of who wins, Costa will win!  There is guaranteed to be a championship celebration tonight after the game.  It should be great fun!

This is off topic, but I just can't believe how many eggplant we have harvested this year.  This was just what I harvested earlier this week.  We enjoyed some eggplant parmesan that night.  


2 comments:

Lynne said...

I love the zoo face! Also congrats to the boys! Best of luck!

Jodi said...

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/10/baba-ghanoush/