17 October 2014

Photo Friday




I can't believe another week is over.  But it has definitely been a fun week.  We will begin with the photos taken that I was unaware of and progress from there.

Hyrum took this picture in the car sometime this week.  

I think Hyrum took this as well.  Simon likes to sleep in the car!

Hyrum found Michael doing math! 
I went to cook the other day and Hyrum insisted that we all put on aprons.  So, I decided to take a picture which turned into a photo shoot.  Super cute!




Later this week we went to Wildlife Prairie Park.  It was tons of fun and a beautiful day!  Jacob insisted that I take many pictures of him but here are just a couple.



After our field trip we came home to swarms and swarms of lady bugs.  It was out of control!  I couldn't get any pictures of them but here is a picture of what we found inside!   We have been vacuuming these babies up all day!




And we end with just a fun picture of what happens during lunch time.  I had to separate the little ones so I could get anything done!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Those lady bugs are crazy! Even though they're cute, it doesn't sound like a problem I'd like to have.

Lynne said...

I agree with Jodi! Those lady bugs are really out of control! Yuck!
And, you all had a fun week too!