24 October 2014

Photo Friday!

Wow!  It really is Friday now!  This has been a strange week and now I am coming down with a cold, so everything will only go downhill, but at least it really is the weekend now.  :)  But I did have a few more pics to share.  I am pretty sure that my kids think I should be taking pictures all the time.  I'm working on it!

Just a blurry 5 month photo.  For some reason all of the non blurry ones were the ones when he was looking in a different direction.  Ugh!

I bought eggs to boil because apparently when they say to boil your older eggs they didn't mean the ones that are 4 days old.  But since that is about as old as they get in my house I thought I should buy some.  The boys couldn't believe the difference.  They were all the same size and color!

They also wanted me to show the difference between the store bought and some of our biggest eggs!

Escaped chickens!!!  But Michael liked the Pied Piper lured them back in, but he did it with food instead of music.  :)

3 comments:

Lynne said...

What fun photos! How did the chickens escape?

Jodi said...

Simon is so cute!

Liz said...

Mom - They were free ranging in the garden and found a space under the gate. It is time for them to eat away at our garden!