08 June 2012

Free

Now that I have your attention, (because who doesn't love free), I shall share with you a wonderful find.  kidsbowlfree.com  Just register your kids and they receive coupons every week for two free games a day all summer long.  This does not include shoe rental.  There is a deal for parents too if you are with them.  $24.95 for a family pass.  This is for 4 adults, which you register at the time of purchase.  Enter FOX15 and get another 15% off.  Our closest participating alley is 30 minutes away, but I am good with that.  I don't know if there are any close to you guys, but I thought I would let you know anyway.  James, I think your closest is Peoria.  Hey, I know you head there every once in a while.  You could also check your local ones not on the list and see if they offer any summer program.  Hope it works out for someone.  Also, check your local theaters.  We have two near us offering $1-$2 movies all summer long.  All children's of course and not new releases, but fun!  

1 comment:

Michelle Packard said...

I do love free. Thanks for the heads up.