27 July 2011

I don't know

So, I have this thing.... where I can't blog without a picture. But I don't know what to blog without pictures. But I told mom I would blog. And it's midnight. So if this doesn't make sense, that's only 1/2 the reason. So. yeah. How 'bout I post some pictures of this epic weekend I had at the Petersens and call it good. Then if you want more information, you can call Heather! or Me! I mean, if you haven't already gotten any story. So, yeah. Here is the Atlantis Shuttle Launch, Disneyworld, and the Beach weekend. Oh! goodness, and I have so many launch pictures I would post. But, I'm just not. Cuz it's overwhelming to the reader, ya know?

and by the way... Heather is the COOL mom! :)



2 comments:

Lynne said...

Thank you, Marquie. Why do you stay up so late?

James said...

I love your photos, I really do. Keep sharing! And feel free to post only photos, or only text. We like all those things. :)