21 July 2011

The BEACH!

No surprise there, eh? Well this is a NEW beach! I mean, it's been around for ages and ages and ages and then some, but this was all of our first times! Except Joe.. he'd been there, but not BEEN there. Right. Okay. So, I picked all the photos I wanted to share with you, and I got 1/2 done editing them and died. Not literally, but for some reason i can't find the strength to edit the rest. Maybe I shall right now. Okay. I'm going. I just don't want to post them all without them all being done! gahhh.
...
...
...

Okay I'm done! Yes I really did just go finish editing them. So here they are!
(and of course it ended in rain)









4 comments:

Lynne said...

Wow! Those are some beautiful pictures! Thanks for editing and sharing!

Justin said...

My favorite is the one of Joe... NIce pics kid!

Liz said...

These are tons of fun! I am glad to hear you are playing hard and not wasting your time in Florida.

I agree with Justin that Joe's if my favorite but the first one is a close second.

James said...

I love these photos! Oh, joyful days at the beach. Thanks for sharing your warm (and rainy—SO jealous) adventures with us!