01 March 2009

My happy place!

Sorry it took me so long Michelle, but I figured it out. My happy place is in my children's laughter. Not that little giggle, but the full out laugh. You know what I mean! We spent some time freezing our batooties on Saturday. We went to the Festival of the Sugar Maples. I was just really cold, even in my marshmallow coat, but the kids liked it. We learned the history of tapping maples, how they tap them now, and even got to taste some fresh syrup. Ummm..... YUM!
We also spent the weekend job searching. Who isn't... We found about ten jobs to apply for. One in the west (didn't specify), Pennsylvania, Ohio, Texas, and maybe New Jersey. I can't remember for sure. It will be interesting to see what the Lord has in store for us.
We are looking forward to our trip to Nauvoo this week. The weather looks pretty good right now. We will keep you posted.

No comments: