23 March 2009

Heather We Miss You! :(

I, especially, but also we had a such a great time with the Petersen clan. We, including Michael and Joshua, and Jacob, really miss you! We have found a few things you left behind...a camera (ouch), some socks, a Nauvoo rope, and Ethan's special shoe (which we hope you never need again.)

Here is my seminary report:

The Bishop attended our first class and explained to the kids about the change in teachers. That was a good idea.

You should have seen the faces of the kids when I told them they were getting graded and would receive report cards. ummmm, yeah. I think they were totally in shock.

We did a little scripture mastery and Dad gave a great lesson on Corinth and the meat and milk of the gospel.

The future of seminary in the Front Royal Ward is still TBD. It was exciting to be back teaching seminary. I remember I really do love it! Maybe they will let me teach again next year (of course, that will not include being the YW President.)

2 comments:

Justin said...

What is all this about Seminary? I feel left out.

Mom said...

Dad and I have been called to teach seminary through the end of the year..in addition to our ym/yw callings and as for me also a stake yw camp committee calling.