16 March 2009

He Everyone

My internet is working...lucky me...so I thought I would make a post, uneventful as it may end up being. Not too much excitement in our world and I don't mind a bit. I'm still babysitting and already tired of it, but it is going to help pay debt and that is worth it. I'm still mostly a single mom but were surviving. Only about 6 weeks of school left. We're gonna make it! We actually worked in the yard on Saturday. It was very fun and satisfying. It still doesn't look great, but believe me, we,ve come along way. I've been going to the chiropractor and it's about wonderful. Today he is going to break up all the scar tissue in my shoulder....ummmm owwwwww! I'm sure Ill be good as new in no time! Happy Birthday Mom and Happy Birthday Bryce...if he ever reads this. All my love.

No comments: