27 March 2009

IT IS HERE!!!

I woke up Tuesday morning fully convinced that it was Friday. I felt like I had already put in a week's worth of work on Monday alone (perhaps because I got up at 3:00 Monday morning and kept right on going until about the same time Tuesday morning). So when I realized that Tuesday was what it was, I was sorely disappointed and didn't really know what to do with myself. But alas, Friday is here now! And a great weekend we have planned for ourselves. A shindig tonight for a dear great aunt, Comedy Sports tomorrow night, and hopefully a few minutes with Jodi. Then homework. Then Sunday! Oh, how I love Sunday! I tell you, Heavenly Father really knew what he was up to when he stopped on that seventh day!
I got done earlier than Jodi last night with class, so I rushed over to the laundromat to get things done. She joined me when she finished with her classes, and we decided to let you know what it is like in Provo these days. Well...not really, but it is a nice dream! The background photo is of an area in China that we will be close to while we are in Nanjing. I have always wanted to go to the area of China that has the cute little mounds that randomly stick up everywhere...

Have a fabulous Friday, folks! Love you so much!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thanks for the post! Love the picture!