20 May 2008

Crafty Justin?




I just wanted to show off my crafty side as it just doesn't come out that often.  But for Mum, it does :)  Mum was left without a corsage for Mother's Day (as was Juna), so Jodi and I improvised and made our own.  Jodi made one for Juna, I made one for Mum, Heather, and Jodi.  Yes, they were beautiful.  We started paining our apartment tonight.  By we, I mean James, Nate, and Bradley.  It has been a while since the three cousins have done anything together, and James was there, too!  We didn't get as much done as we wanted to, only the two bedrooms.  We are left still with the large living-kitchen area and the bathroom.  It is going to look nice, though!  

We also had Bryce help us install a car stereo into the Civic; however, regardless of Bryce's renowned electrical skills, he was still unable to get it to work.  Gonna have to see what we can do about that!  It looks really pretty, though no use!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad I wasn't there. I used to install them and I'd have it running in a jiffy. Not to mention also fixing sump pumps (if you had one of course)