04 May 2008

140?

So, random story for you. . . I was leaving the library when I was pulled over by a policeman on foot.  I was watching two extra children, so it was just me with a van full of children!  They were fascinated by the policeman in the road, but I was devastated.  37 in a 20 mph zone is never good news.  I actually got lucky and he gave me a warning, so why am I telling you this story?  Later while showing James my warning we noticed that the officer copied all of my information most carefully except my weight.  My license which is from Indiana says 210 lbs (sadly I was lying at the time), but he wrote 140!  Now I wish that I actually did weight 140, but it sure made my day that he wrote that I did when all he had to do was copy a number from my license!  Yippee for non-scale victories!  So, there you go . . .  what looked like a horrible moment turned into something lovely!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Loved your story! Yippeee!