31 October 2015

Snapshot SaturdayI

Here are two weeks worth of photos.  After our first week back of lots of work this week has been nice and relaxing.  I've loved it!

I'll post more of these later, but here is the beginning of a long day of trenching!

Jacob loves helping in the kitchen!

Free pumpkins!  Yummy!  And it is fun for the littles to wander and pick pumpkins.  

Grandma victory!!!  As everyone in Utah knows Simon doesn't let anyone touch him but mom.  Yay for grandma!  And yay for me!   It was nice to have some help that he would accept.

All free produce.  Pears, apples and pumpkins.  Yummy!

The boys like James' new office at church.  Being the financial clerk should be interesting and definitely a learning experience.

We finally had a fire outside and enjoyed hot dogs and s'mores.  It was a great family home evening!

I invited some friends over for a canning party.  It was a great success!  Yay for canning parties.  It is much more fun to can with others. 
I struggled a little but in the end we got to some pancakes this morning.  Happy Halloween!  
Thanks everyone for texting photos.  I love it, but I wanted to post some as well.  Love you all!

2 comments:

Dad said...

It was sure fun to be a part of that week and the work.

Lynne said...

Yay! Such happy memories for me too! thanks for the photos!