08 November 2015

Snapshot Sunday

I am alone in blogging this week.  :(  I hope someone else posts some pictures!!!

Simon is becoming more independent.  He can climb the stools and get into places he shouldn't be.  Let the games begin!

The boys were excited to go build volcanos.  He doesn't look excited, but he had a great time.

Jacob struggled to hide his smile.  

Then, I dropped the boys off at a toy store while I went to get some groceries.  They had a lot of fun building!  These blocks are pretty amazing and designed by a homeschool family in Galesburg.  I'm pretty impressed!  

Simon is learning to feed himself.  He likes to make a big mess, but he hates help.  Oh the joys!  

This is the face I see often.  I guess he didn't want me to take his picture anymore.  And he likes to get what he wants!

I look forward to seeing your pictures.  I hope you are all having a great week!  Love you all!


2 comments:

Lynne said...

Oh Liz, thank you so much for blogging. I so miss when lots of people blogged!

Dad said...

Love these pictures! Toy store must have been really fun.