17 July 2015

Photo Friday

Sorry to be absent from Photo Friday for a bit. But I do love the texting group we have. I love that technology can connect us even though we're so far apart.
One of Ava's favorite things: playing in the drips from the soaker hose. 
The girls in the art room at Thanksgiving Point's children's museum.
Vida making letter Y out of pretzels for preschool time.
Jaime's new ballet class. She is totally in love, but probably more with the outfit than the class. 
Vida finished her first Hooked on Phonics book and I asked her what she wanted to do to celebrate. She chose getting a treat without having to do her chores and have preschool time - a day off. This is them enjoying the muddy buddies she chose.
Ava's Primary Children's CF appointment. They basically told us the exact same thing  as last time. Her lungs look completely fine but they want her to gain weight. Pretty much an hour and a half lecture about her needing to put on weight. I felt super discouraged by the end, but talked with her pediatrician later and he made me feel better about how she's doing. Now can someone please tell me how to make a baby chubby?!?! Everyone else can do it.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Such cute girls! Congrats Vida! She is going to love learning when she puts it all together. I remember how empowering it was. Ava looks great and is as cute as ever. I know dairy is full of fat, but I know that to fatten up a pig we use corn. I don't know if that works on little girls, but it works well with pigs??? Good luck with the weight, but I am glad her lungs sound good!

Lynne said...

I've missed you..😅

Lynne said...

I've missed you..😅

Jodi said...

We miss you too!

Dad said...

Loved this update!