16 May 2015

Snapshot Saturday

This has been an eventful week!

We finally got our new door.  But this is no door.  I'm glad it was a nice day!

So pretty when it was done!

The outside looks the same, but it isn't!  And it has a screen!!!!

Finding the queen bee.  He is doing a great job!  

This is Ava playing while mom and dad work.  It was fun spending some time with them.

Planting season is always fun and fills our car!


The little birthday boy and his adventures in climbing.  This is what he was doing while I ran on the treadmill. 
And you thought Cheerios were for eating!

So, I learned not to give the 1 yr old a lit candle.  I moved his hand away and he started crying.  :(  

Once the candle was gone and he had free reign, things were much better !  

No shirt after that cake, but opening presents was fun.
We miss you all!  I hope you enjoy our adventures!

1 comment:

Dad said...

What a wonderful update. Thank you.