29 May 2015

Photo Friday

I did it!  I am actually going to post on Friday as long as no one interrupts me.  As I said that Hyrum took over my keyboard to play with music, but I will prevail!  I did get to put Anakin Skywalker's arms back on him while my pictures loaded.  Just keeping it real.  :)

We finally got to celebrate Jacob's birthday after our guests left.  He got some fun legos and cars and army men.  We learned to fight battles with rubber bands making army men much more exciting!  

Now you get to see what we do after a family reunion!  Cleaning up can be fun!  :)


And we have been spending a lot of time in the garden weeding, but these are just pretty and don't require much work.  My favorite!

I hope everyone is having a great week!  Love you all and appreciate you!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks for 'keeping it real'! I'm glad your visitors are gone and you can get back to normal at your house.

Lynne said...

And...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!!!!!!

Dad said...

Mattress coaster. Such fun.

Happy Birthday Jacob!!