09 May 2015

Photos

I can't believe none of us got our Friday photos in! Oh well. Here's a couple from me.


Joshua taking out the smoker for the first time. He opened up the bees this week and checked their hive and they are building and laying eggs! It's all good news. 


The wet and temperate whether has been ideal for our growing things and our garden is almost planted. We finally got ourselves together enough this year to enjoy spring greens. Hallelujah!

My students are discussing and evaluating one another's propaganda. It's fun, all around. 

It's blurry, but I think you get the point. The last is mobile. Great…

We love you and miss you! How about some photos (Michelle, Heather, Marquie…)? I post here from my phone, so I know it can be done quickly and easily. Do it. 

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I love it all. Thanks for the photos!