28 November 2014

Photo Friday

I didn't get a ton of good pictures, so hopefully James and Mom will post, but here is what I did capture.

Hyrum in his new snow suit.  It is nice and warm, and it is really easy to find him!  Thank you Zulily!  Oh, and isn't it cute how he knelt down to mirror me.  I was just trying to get a better shot, but he followed me.  

Up goes the tree.  We thought it would be fun to put it up with mom and dad before they headed home.  


Simon thought that eating was much more fun than decorating the tree.  He is all boy!

I already make broth from my turkey carcass.  It should make some really great soups next week!

Simon really wants to sit up.  I tried to lay him on the bed and he just popped right back up.  No more bed time for him!  

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I know we will be eating leftover for days, but isn't that the best part.  Well, after the gratitude and time with family.  We love you all and wish we could have all been together!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

I bet you are not eating pie for days! Somehow that seemed to disappear so quickly.

Dad said...

It was go great being there for the holiday!