14 February 2014

You Know You Are in Trouble When The Plow is Covered...

 Hey, where is the plow?????


You know, I am thinking that I really need to get a snow blower.  Each year for the past four I have fooled myself that this just can not continue.  This is after all the "South".  End of season snow blower sales, here I come!!

Mom also took some fun shots...
 ..Perhaps to share in my pain...
 ...Or dreaming of a swim in the pool...

...Or Perhaps the grandchildren can enjoy time in the playhouse.  No, I am not shoveling this out.  It can melt...

All ya all be staying warm now. 



2 comments:

Heather said...

How come you never get snow when we are there? We would shovel!

Liz said...

Michael is our great shoveler. Maybe when he moves out we'll get a snow blower. Have fun shoveling! Aren't you glad you have food storage!