24 February 2014

Hello

Hello Family!

I don't have pictures because it takes too much effort. I'm not so great at formatting and then I get frustrated. Plus I just don't really have any. But I wanted to say hello. So I am.

Maybe some updates? Except there isn't really any updates to be had. I'm healthy. I'm tired. My hip hurts. and my neck. and my head. and last week I did I think 1 homework assignment all week. Last week was not so great. But oh well. Oh. and I had 5 sugar days. And I'm already on my 1st one this week. I love me some cookies. I'm sorry, guys. Um, yeah.

Patrick is doing so awesome with school. And he is working like a champ. And he is so patient. And he cleans our house. It's fantastic. He's fantastic. And he is running like a champion!!! He ran a 7:24 mile today and he loves it. Because he is amazing.

I still don't like running. But I do still like food. And sleep. Even more than before if that is possible.
Saturday my 3 week hell starts. That'll be fun. But then it will be over and then my makeup and hair concept will be due! And then the semester will be over and then my designs will be due. Did you all know that I am the head makeup and hair designer for a show in the Fall? It's called "See How They Run" and is hilarious. And I'm applying for a design position for next Winter as well. Gotta do it all! .... .... .... yeah. I hope I don't fail everything this semester.

On the bright side, it is exceptionally beautiful and warm today. I want to go on a picnic. But I can't. Because I will be in class until 5:30 and then Patrick will be taking a test alllll night. And I don't want to go on my own. That would be dumb.

AND Justin and Jodi gave us their bed, so now we have a freaking huge bed. I really don't know what to do with all the room. It's weird. There is too much. But I'm sure I won't feel that way for much longer.

I love you all. And so does Patrick. Even though he doesn't read the blog all the time. He's just so busy taking care of me. He's too good. But I won't complain. Cuz that would be dumb. But I'm not always the smartest.

AAAAAAAND that's probably all. I want my hair cut. Or dyed. or highlighted. You should all come visit me. We have an extra bed now. You can even have the big one. I would do that just for you. Cuz I love you all! SO MUCH! AND I MISS YOU WHEN I DON'T SEE YOU!!!!

k. Love you.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Dying of the hair dangerous right now. Good luck you crazy face.

Liz said...

Love the update. I can't remember the last non-sugar day I had. I'll have to work on that . . . sometime. :) Stay healthy and strong and enjoy that beautiful weather!