19 July 2013

Photo Friday

I finally took a picture!  This is my beloved garden, after I spent all evening weeding, pruning, harvesting, and watering.


While I worked the kids played in a kiddie pool and had the neighbors kids over to play on the playground.  Somehow, Vida kept undressing herself while my back was turned.  I think I got her re-dressed 3 times and then gave up.  I did enforce a strict stay-in-the-backyard-when-you're-naked policy though.  And as a side note, somehow she did this to her big toes while playing and I'm not sure how.


Also, tonight's harvest.


Also, while Jaime was helping me in the garden she suddenly screamed so loud and became so inconsolable that I thought she must have broken something....and then I realized it was all because she had touched the slimy part of a snail.  I tried really hard not to laugh.  Okay, I could have tried harder.

2 comments:

Michelle Packard said...

I've seen this amazing garden and it really is epic! Plus Jodi says I can have some...wahoo!

Lynne said...

How are those sweet little toes? Your garden is beautiful!