22 July 2013

More Girl's Weekend

I know you are not surprised that I just barely downloaded my pictures from our wonderful weekend.  I bet you are surprised, however, that I am finally blogging a few.  They are definitely not as good as my daughters take, but they bring back great memories!
At ORD
Waiting for Liz
LIZ!!!!




Looking for alligators

This is all we found!

We did a lot of this.....!
For some reason, most of my kitchen photos have these ladies in them?

My favorite things from Michelle

My favorite things from Jodi

Liz's favorite thing :)

The best flea market ever!

This was Michelle's way of proving she was in Florida

2 comments:

Michelle Packard said...

Did you guys see the palm tree?!!! I really was there. Thanks for the proof mom and for capturing in picture and word the true nature of our getaway!

Liz said...

Fabulous photos! That was the most comfortable bed in the house, and it was all mine! :)