01 December 2012

Photo Friday - My Office

As you all know I have been on a ten week special assignment since January.  Maybe they said month...?  My memory fades...

None-the-less, in September a major change in direction was undertaken and we delayed, again, the new technology but determined to migrate to the United Technology which will be a great decision.  Today, December 1, 2012, has been touted as the "go live" date.  However, go live was actually the first flight on the actual December 1, which was a flight from Guam at 15:00 central. 
 The picture is our command center and our count-down.  So far, so good.
 Just another look at all of use crammed into the conference room.

The good things from this?  First, United will have only one operating system and customers will be much happier.  Second. I packed up my room and am moving home!!!  Even though I will be back for the next seven days, I will be home soon and Mom is happy with this, well I hope so!

1 comment:

Justin said...

Mum sure is happy you will be home again! We look forward to seeing you over Christmas, without you computer... :)