13 December 2012

One Last Call for Stories

Okay family...I want to thank all of you for your efforts on my behalf. Family Ever After has become an incredible compilation of all of your efforts. I am so blessed and feel like I cannot say thank you enough. It is been so much harder than I imagined. Not just physically, but mentally and emotionally. Thank you for being honest with your criticisms as each one has made the book better. I love you all and give out one more call for stories. I know it is short notice and you may not have time, as I will need them by tomorrow night. I understand. I would like to put a special shout out to Liz and Patrick. I do have a story that involves each of you in my book, but I don't have a story from you, and I would really like one. I don't think my hint could be any stronger. I would love any story about family life that has changed you or your family or affected you in both negative and positive lights. If you are looking for direction, I could still use stories about:

1. Have you ever had a misperception about family life or life in general that has decieved you or hurt you or your family? What did you learn when you were able to see the truth?

2. Do you have any family experiences pertaining to times in which someone in your family defended you, gossipped about you, or praised you in front of other family, friends, or co-workers? How did it affect you?

3. Do you have any stories or experiences about parents being on the same page (or not) when it comes to discipline?

4. Do you have any stories about choosing battles wisely when refering to conflict. What was it that was important to you? Was it really as important as you thought? Was it worth the fight, or was it worth it to stay silent?

If you have any questions feel free to call or email. Thank you ever so much! I love you all!

To the Petersens--I hope the plague passes quickly and that you will all be feeling human again.

All my love.

No comments: