19 March 2012

GST -- Prayer

Last week I engaged in annual reviews with my team. They all perform very well, are hard workers and meet high levels of standards. There are however always opportunities for improvement and I had such an issue to manage through during the process. I was actually quite concerned how the feedback given and changes required would be received.

I took it to our Heavenly Father through prayer several times. As the evaluation started I was amazed how things unfolded. They were laid out in a manner that I was not expecting and the issues came to the table in a very comfortable and pleasant manner. The individual earnestly engaged in the process and when we completed the session all had been handled without any undue feelings and emotions.

The power of prayer...

Oh, GST, "Grandpa Story Time"

1 comment:

James said...

I love GST! Thanks for sharing, Dad.