15 January 2012

Holiday Sharing

I just wanted to share a few pictures with you from our long holiday celebrations. Heather and Joe surprised us with an early arrival on Saturday the 17th of December. We had such fun together for two weeks then left before they did to spend a few days with James and Liz and boys in Illinois. I neglected to take any pictures there, but we did have a good time painting the boys bedrooms and making changes that we thought were beautiful. We especially loved the huge pictures of the boys. Our favorite quote shortly after arriving came from Jacob: "I'm going to be a big brother!" Well, no guessing after that!

After a week at home, we left again for a few days in Utah where Dad got some much needed chiropractic care and I had a wonderful time visiting with family! So, here are some photos to show our journeys (the ones I remembered to take).






Thank you all for making the holiday such a wonderful time for us. We loved being with all of you and miss you all so much!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I love that picture of dad and the girls. What had happened to get those faces?

Lynne said...

I think Jaime didn't want dad to hold her and he was trying to cheer her up.

Jodi said...

I think Jaime just wanted to run and play! No pictures. Michelle and Bryce's house is too fun to want to stop for anything.