15 January 2012

Crushed

Tonight Daniel and I were sitting together as he wrote numbers one to one hundred (I'm not crazy...it's just that his teacher won't teach him anything but 1-10 until I prove to her that he can actually write the numbers 1-100. Being able to count to 100+ is apparently not good enough) Anyway, as he was writing he told me randomly that he had a crush. I asked him "a crush on who?" "Rylin" I asked him what that meant and he said "she's getting funner and funner and we are best friends." So I asked, "So you are friends?" "No" he replied. "We really are crushed." Dad...thanks for the book I can tell it's going to get a lot of use! Chapter 3 here we come.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Oh,they start so young.

Liz said...

Thanks for reminding me of some of the reasons I home school. Did you finally talk the teacher past 10? Good luck with school and girls!

Michelle Packard said...

Yes Liz they are past 10. Now onto 30...ahhh!