27 October 2011

Oh good! My feet are still there!

Ethan and I are at All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg. He has had his first experience with Versed. Man is he out of it. While I am typing this he just asked me if his legs are still there. I am laughing so hard. I wish that I had a video camera. He is drinking a juice box and cannot find the straw. He says that there are six of them. The straw is in the box. He keeps looking to make sure that his feet and legs are still attached. Dang, I wish I had a camera.

6 comments:

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

Why is Ethan in the hospital? And what is Versed? I hope he feels better!

James said...

I'm with Liz—what's going on?

Lynne said...

Hello!!!???????? JOE.....THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY....could you please tell it!!!!!!!!

Lynne said...

Versed (Midazolam)

www.nlm.nih.gov
Midazolam is given to children before medical procedures or before anesthesia for surgery to cause drowsiness, relieve anxiety, and prevent any memory of the event. WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!!!???????

Joseph Petersen said...

He had a test for reflux in his bladder and kidneys. He is fine. Oversized bladder and kidney were the reason for the test. We will keep you updated. I figured Heather had told everyone. Sorry.