20 August 2011

NEW!

So, just to inform you all, I'm now moved into my apartment! I'm so excited! It's big. It's awesome. It's cool. And I had to buy food today.... ha.aha.ha... :) So, I still have all my stuff at Grandma and Grandpa's, but all my OTHER stuff is unpacked! Hooray! There are 3 of us here, (only 2 right now). Kimmy is moving in next week sometime, so for now I have a room to myself and it's quite the thing. So weird! But I'm really excited!

Well, that's my update. :) Thanks to Justin and Jodi for letting me have a temporary space at their house for almost 2 weeks. It was lots of fun and I'm going to have to visit cuz I just can't stay away!

I guess I could add in that I went to Bridal Veil Falls last Saturday, and Thursday I went to the Provo Library and read children's books. I don't think I really need to say who I was with, but they were grand times! =)

No comments: