07 August 2011

I went

So, last weekend (the 30th of July 2011) I sorta went and did this cool thing y'all think was crazyface. But I had fun. I went and did this.


tried on some really great hats:

found a great seat... oh WAIT. These are our TICKETED seats! :

did a LOT of this:

and then we saw even MORE of this:

and in case you missed what this was:

matching shirts, crazy tickets, and special red dot stamps because we were in the cool section:
Yeah. that about sums it up in just a few pictures. . There are SO many more where they came from. Got home about 3 in the a.m., chatty chatted with Mom, went to bed about 4 in the a.m. and was on time for church at 9 in the a.m.! Then I proceeded to take at least a 4 hour nap. (after church).
Someday, I might actually blog soon after the events occur. I think a week is pretty dang good for me though! wooooo!

2 comments:

Justin said...

I must say that I think you are pretty cool. Can't wait to see you in TWO DAYS!

James said...

New Kids on the Back Street Boys? I think there's a big fail in that acronym. Glad it was so fun fun fun!